Friday 8 April 2011

I miss Noora and Rasha so much !

I'm just so crazy about my two favorite cousins (Noora and Rasha).... they are my big sisters my best friends my everything. Since i was little i just loved being around them I didn't mind to just sit and do nothing as long as they are around am happy. They make me laugh so hard, even if they tell a boring joke i will love it lol......im their biggest fan!!!! IM INLOVE WITH THE ENTIRE FAMILY and am close with them as anyone could be!! NOORA o RASHA YOU GUYS RULE!!! If only they could be here with me in Australia. I know i could never be any happier. We would definitely have the best time of our lives. They are so fun.. the best people to hang out with!! THEY ROCK!!! I love them to bits....more than anything else!!!! Never loved anyone this much!!!! I can't even express how much i love them! I'd rather die first than seeing them die!! Because i cant imagine my life with out them..!! And if anything bad happened to them i would die from heartbreak! I wanna spend as much time as possible with them.. but i hate that am away and cant see them untill 6-7 months! am i the only one who's too scared to lose them? i don't know why am being so depressing......I wish if i could say all this in person...but i cant... because i get too emotional and will start to cry... and i absolutely cant cry infront of anyone... i feel really shy...... i dunno why....am probably crazy!! 


There were few break ups with them....I can never forgive my self for not speaking to them for a while..... i love them..... no matter what we have been through i still loved them because they are my family......i can never dislike them......am so happy that we are close now.............so so so so so happy!!!!


Missing them like hell.............................!!!!! 


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SIS!!!

    This is the best post ever!!! Love you so much and I too hate the times we didn't talk...they were depressing...I would never DARE do that again to both you and Rasha...I love you 2 like nothing I can explain!!!

    I remember when we were little Rasha & I always imagine you being our sister and we really wished your parents would disown you hehehehhehe so you'd come live with us....especially when you sleep over when they're away....I hated it when they'd come back...I always wished they'd stay away longer hehhehehhe (I know it's mean XD)

    Wish you were here with us...yesterday we were also imagining you having a perminant bed in our room hehehhehe...wallah if you were our real sister I think life would've been so much more fun...I wouldn't even care if people would laugh at our room for looking like an orphanage XD

    We're going to be as close as we used to because we never stopped loving you...you're the best cousin...thank you for not changing like everyone around Mazoooooooona!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muznaaaaaaaaaaaa...I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MCUH!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ :'')
    this is such a lovely post. If there was anything more than a sister you and Noora would fit that profile...
    You are and will always be our favorite cousin and sister!
    I really wish there was a way you could be with us 24/7...that would be amazing. We'd do all the crazy things we used to do like scary people hahahaa...or maybe even play...barbies? :P hahaha
    Me and Noora always say that you're the only person who even if we don't do anything and just sit we're still not bored and we still want you to stay over.
    I love more than the color pink...yes I love you THAT much :P hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha you guys are the sweetest.... i always wish i was ur sister never stopped wishing hehe.......ahhhh noora ... my bed in your room hehehe we will never grow old becuz we will spend the whole time having fun and LAUGH!!! :D hehe i cant wait for us all to get married so i could kick my husband out and let you two sleep over and have fun together :) I MEAN IT!!! I WILL DO THAT!!! WALLAH!!!!!!! :D

    Inshallah Noora & Rasha we WILL be closer :) always and forever.....ill kill anyone who will even try to THINK to separate us.... :(

    RASHA THERE IS A WAY!!! LETS GET MARRIED.....not you and me......that sounds retarded!! I MEANT... we should all have our own place so we could hang out in each of our houses and do whatever we want watch 129841 movies in a row.... play kids games :P ..... me and noora might annoy rasha if we got bored...... play xbox..... do make up.....create a game and play it with our OWN rules....go out to the park..... that would be fun hehehe oh yeh we could invite all the whole family and get them together every wed or sumthin so we wont miss them :D.... we could go to Dubai every weekend ya know.....shopping shopping shopping!!

    i cant stop dreaming........................ love u xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete