Thursday 7 April 2011

Donuts!!!!!

When i was on my way back home from Uni i saw a bunch of boys my age giving away free donuts and cold drinks.......the tallest guy that was there gave me a retarded smile and i dont know why he was yelling 'com here have some donuts'.....i was so hungry.......i took 2 donuts and a cold drink......i didn't even say thanks i was too busy eating this yummi donut......and the guy was telling me to wait but i walked away i didn't even look back at him.. i was too tired and it was freezing!!! i feel so bad now... ah well  why do i care? i had free donuts and it was delicious!!!!!!! i wanna go back again and get another donut :P

3 comments:

  1. hahahaahaha...go back and get me 2 chocolate doughnuts...and why were they giving out free ones? and i'm sure they put something it 'em...highly suspect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahah meanie!!! you should've taken a photo of the dohnuts X} I WANT FREE DOHNUTS!!! hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rasha they were standing infront of the church so i guessed maybe they wanted me to convert hahahahahaha
    Noora dont worry next time i will.... :P

    ReplyDelete